Linear Collider Notes
The Linear Collider Notes had to be migrated due to a technical problem on the original host. At the same time the editing and hosting system shall be renewed, as the former system is no longer suitable. Unfortunately, the service will be temporarily limited for this reason.
Reading LC Notes
Best place: As a temporary solution all published LC Notes are available as PDF/PS files here. There is also a text file on that page with some metadata about the notes, called index.txt. Old Hyperlinks are redirected to these locations and should continue to work.
At a later stage all notes will be migrated into the DESY Publication Database. Some of them are already registered there in various degrees of completeness (listed below). You can search with the keyword "LC Note" directly in the database.
If you have special requests you can contact LC Notes Migration
Submitting LC Notes
The process for publication will have to be be handled manually until a new system is in place. Therefore expect long processing times. Please send a mail to Submit LC Note, containing the following points:
- Author Name(s):
- E-mail: [lists comma-separated]
- Note Title:
- Category: [TH, REP, PHSM, TOOL, M, DET, REV, RP]
- Collider: [ILC, CLIC, all]
- Region: [not specific, Europe(ECFA), Europe(CLIC), America, Asia]
- Working Group: [LC2012, Alternative Theories, Detector, Detector Performance, Vertexing, Tracking, Calorimetry, Forward Detectors, Muon Detectors, Other Detectors, Generators, Higgs, Machine, Machine Detector Interface, Photon Collider, QCD, Simulation, Standard Model, Loopverein, SUSY, top, LCWS Paris, LCWS Stanford, LCWS, other]
- File Path/Link to pdf/ps: